Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Book of Essays on David Foster Wallace


A new collection of essays on the work of David Foster Wallace, called Consider David Foster Wallace, is now available for pre-order. Unfortunately, it's only on Amazon.com for the moment. I'd much rather direct you towards Powell's or Indiebound, but they don't have it quite yet. Support independent booksellers! Or don't! Ultimately it's your choice! That is if you believe in free will! That is if you believe in free will, you believe you are making the choice whether to shop at an independent bookseller! I was not implying that only people who shop at independent booksellers believe in free will! I can see why the wording would be confusing!

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of Wallace. Your blog colors remind me of his book cover from Infinite Jest. I love his essays from Considering the Lobster and will be looking forward to his new collections of essays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You misunderstand my post Jorge. It is a book ON the WORK of David Foster Wallace. These essays are not written by DFW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I see. Thanks for the correction.

    ReplyDelete